Fish oil and its benefits
Fish oil is very useful and it can be very beneficial to patients suffering from acne, psoriasis, ulcers, skin care, fertility, eye disorder, arthritis, IBD, AIDS, vascular degeneration, Alzheimer, cancer, immunity, depression, weight loss, inflammation, diabetes, AHDH, pregnancy, high cholesterol, heart disease etc. Some of the benefits of the fish oil
can be attributed to the presence of omega-3 has essential fatty acid like Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and Eic0osapentaenoic acid (EPA). Alpha linolenic acid ALA and gamma linolenic acid GLA are the other useful fatty acids.
There are many types of fishes which can be a good source of fish oil: mackerel, lake trout, rainbow trout, halibut, sea bass, herring, sardines, swordfish, oyster, blue fin tuna, albacore tuna, oyster, yellow fin tuna, turbol, anchovies, pilchards, and salmon. Albacore tuna, herring, mackerel, sardines, lake trout and salmon are very commonly used in producing oil. The quality of oil depends very much on which type of fish is used and following a good standard in refining. Fish oil works as a miracle for kids as it has benefited them in many ways:
1. Improves concentration.
2. Calms ADHD symptoms.
3. Improves learning.
4. helps in increment in test marks.
5. Reduce Dyslexia and Dyspraxia.
6. Helps improve language.
7. Helps in autism.
As these are all scientifically proven facts. We can get many benefits from fish oil as:
• Cardiovascular protective benefit, lower serum triglyceride level and blood pressure as it decrease the risk of coronary artery disease.
• Strengthens immune response.
• Supports healthy energy level.
• Better joint function and mobility.
• Boost skin health.
• Improves mental alertness and concentration.
• Helps in pregnancy.
• Fish oil may reduce the risk of developing breast cancer and prostate cancer.
• Omega 3 fatty acid EPA are very useful and have a positive effect on your inflammatory response. Omega 3 fatty acid has helped wonderfully in arteries, veins and heart diseases. Helps lower cholesterol, triglycerides, blood pressure, LDLS and at the same time it increases good HDL cholesterol.
• Weight loss.
• It helps in improve blood circulation and reduce the level of triglyceride and serum cholesterol.
• Regular intake of fish oil helps in boosting the immunity and the body can fight against common disease as cold, cough, and flu.
• Fish oil helps the body in reducing pain and inflammation in joint pain, eyes, kidney, heart, blood vessels, lung, nerve, skin rashes, fatigue etc.
• Fish oil is very useful in treating arthritis, rheumatism.
• Fish oil including omega 3 helps in relieving depression, sadness, anxiety, restlessness, mental fatigue, stress and many other mental disorders.
• Fish oil contains essential fatty acid including EPA and DHA it helps in treating Alzheimer’s.
• It contains DHA it is very essential for pregnant woman as it helps in developing eyes and brain of the baby.
• It reduces stress and is very helpful to the brain to regain it’s alertness.
Fish oil, omega 3 benefits a person in many ways
as in health and mental health. As the omega 3 fatty acid has the ability to curb heart disease and prevent mental illness, it can also reduce diabetes, cancer, dementia and pain.